We are available at your request to share our wealth of knowledge of running your own business and about the private investigation profession with you. When you request a visit from us we will sit down with you and spend a day taking time to advise and give you a fully detailed explanation of the day to day running of your own business:
- How to find an operative within the network
- How and when to interact with the client throughout the case
- How to generate further business
- How and when is the correct time to expand and employ additional staff
- How to arrange employee contracts
- How to run your account
- How to keep your records up to date
- How to store your case files within the Data protection Laws
- We can help you through the set up stage of starting a new “Private Investigating” agency / business.
- Client/Customer inquiry Sales techniques
- Client/Customer relations
- How to set up day to day professional paper trail of work
- Detailed Processes to control and run your business
- Step by step inquiry detail sheet
- Order forms
- Order confirmation forms
- Operative’s work sheets
- Structured detailed Client/Customer reporting process and form
- How and when to take payments
Mentoring Request Procedures
- Submit request to the Oklahoma Private Investigators Association, Inc. (OPIA) Board of Directors (BoD) requesting specific mentoring required/needed.
- Once a Mentor is assigned, Agreement between Mentor and Mentee is made for timeframe, a non-compete agreement and agreement for any extra cost incurred by the Mentor (agreement between parties).
- Once training/mentoring is accomplished, both the Mentor and Mentee submit a summary of results, in writing, to the Secretary who will in turn notify the BoD of results. Good or Bad, then the BoD will decide if additional time is needed.